We offer free shipping on all our orders everyday!
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Initsspot.com is pleased to provide you with free shipping on all orders every day. The only time we would ask you to pay for shipping is if you order a product and you decide you don’t want to keep it. In this case, we would ask you to reimburse us for the cost of the original shipping. In this case, we would deduct it from your refund amount.
How do your items ship?
We have different suppliers for our products and each supplier has their own method of delivery, and therefore, we have chosen to include the method of delivery under the “Shipping Details” section of each product description.
When will my item ship? Most orders ship out within 2-4 business days. Once the order ships, we will load the tracking number to your order and send you an email. To view your order status, simply log in, and view the status of your order.Deliveries may take up to 7 business days to be received. This is dependent on the location of the delivery from our warehouse.
Orders placed on holidays are queued for processing the next business.
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
What locations do you ship to or not ship to?
1. We ship to the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).
2. We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO mailing addresses.
What does curbside delivery mean?
Curbside delivery is relevant when the item you ordered is too large to ship by any of our other methods, and is therefore shipped via freight carrier.
1. Generally, the freight carrier will contact you with a 4-hour appointment window of when you can expect your delivery. Curbside delivery means the following:
a. The driver will place your item on the lift gate and lower it, it is then up to YOU to take it off the lift gate. In this case, you will need to have a dolly to remove your furniture. Most of our products have the weight listed. If it is not, please contact us for that information to be sure you have the proper equipment.
Note: The driver may place the item in your driveway, or garage if it’s not too cumbersome, if you ask. Drivers are not allowed to deliver inside your house, remove packaging, or perform set-up.
2. For all deliveries, the driver requires a signature.
What is UPS Surepost?
UPS SurePost® is an economy, residential, ground service. It includes Saturday delivery.
Will I have to sign for my package?
All curbside freight deliveries require signature.
What if my item is damaged?
Please refer to “Return Policy" for further instructions.
UPS, FedEx, USPS Ground
1. Please refer to “Return Policy” for further instructions.
1. If you suspect the item might be affected by damage due to the condition of the box(es), simply describe the issue on the delivery receipt provided by the driver and refuse delivery, then contact us for assistance.
2. If you signed for the product already but notice damage upon removing packaging, not the damage on the delivery receipt provided by the driver and contact us for assistance immediately (less than 48 hrs).
3. We only have 48-hrs in which to file a freight claim so we ask you to please refer to “Return Policy” for further instructions.