How do I return an item?
I received my item damaged, what should I do?
- DO NOT return damaged merchandise.
- For UPS Ground Deliveries: Do NOT refuse delivery as this may incur unwanted costs to you. Notify us immediately at email@example.com.
- For UPS, FedEx, USPS Ground, or Freight Deliveries: Notify the delivery person if your order looks damaged, and refuse delivery of all damaged or defective merchandise, and write the reason for refusal on the paperwork. Once delivery has been refused with the shipper, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have the option to cancel the order for a full refund, or have a replacement shipped to you free of charge.
- After your shipment arrives, please inspect it immediately (within a few hours) for concealed damage or defects. If any are found, notify us at email@example.com (within 24 hours) and attach digital pictures displaying the damage and/or defects. Be sure to also include your full name, order number, and the item number. Reporting within 24 hours allows us to file a freight and/or manufacturer claim on your behalf. We only have 48 hours from delivery to file a claim.
I purchased an item and I no longer want it, what should I do?
- To be eligible for refund, the item must be in its original packaging, and unused. Refunds will not be honored for slight color variations as colors may vary depending on monitor settings.
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt to receive authorization for the return, and the address for your return. Be sure to include your full name, order number, item(s) to be returned, and the reason for the return. Note: Packages that are returned unauthorized to an unauthorized location will be refused.
- Ship the item back to us so that it is received no later than 30 days at the return location and be sure to pack the item well when you return it to us so that it is received undamaged. Note: Damage created by inadequate packaging cannot be refunded. Your refund will be processed once your item is received. The amount of your refund will be reduced by a 20% restocking fee and the cost of the original free shipping. For example: You purchased an item that cost $49.85 and you no longer want it, a restocking fee of $9.79 and a shipping fee of $8.85 and sales tax (if applicable) will be subtracted from your refund. You would receive a refund of approximately $31.21. (Please note: This example does not include sales tax in the refunded amount. The cost of original shipping differs by item.)